Here at Y2 Performance and Off-Road we recognize the need to go fast now and not later! Maybe you simply would prefer other options than your current credit card. Maybe you are anxious to get started on a build before tax season...whatever the reason we can help. We have teamed up with Synchrony Financial to offer their Synchrony Car Care credit card for those parts and the installation you need now!
Call us today to review your options such as 6 months no interest, 12 months no interest, monthly payment at a set interest, etc.
For orders $199 to $750 you may qualify for 6 months no interest. Orders over $750 may qualify for 12 months no interest!
Credit is issued by Synchrony Financial of Stamford, CT USA and not Y2 Performance and Off-Road. Federal law requires us to have 2 forms of ID and a signature from the applicant.
To get started simply come in to our store and fill out the application! If you have any questions call us at 214-295-7506.
• Also known as “No Interest if Paid in Full”.
• Interest accrues during the promotional period. To avoid paying the accrued interest, the entire promotional purchase
balance must be paid in full by the end of the promotional period.
• Minimum monthly payments are required, which may or may not pay off your promotional purchase before the end of
the promotional period. This means in order to pay the promotion in full before the end of the promotional period, the
cardholder may need to pay more than the minimum monthly payments.
• If monthly payments are made by their due dates and the purchase is paid in full within the promotional period, interest is
not assessed on the promotional balance.
• If balance is not paid in full within the promotional period, the accrued interest is added to the balance, and the balance
will continue to bill interest at the account level Annual Percentage Rate until the balance is paid in full.
Applicant and co-applicant (if applicable) identification must be checked and verified (Synchrony
Bank does not require or advocate the photocopying customer identification). Two forms
of non-expired ID (one primary and one secondary, or two primary) are required at the time
Primary ID –
• State Issued Driver’s License (Preferred)
• Government issued ID
• State Issued ID
• Military ID
• Government issued Green/Resident Alien Cards
Secondary ID – Must contain customer’s name and expiration date
• Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit card. Or a debit card will work.
• Department store or oil company credit card